An intranet is a collection of internal tools based on web technologies.
A well-made intranet will help your organisation to be more efficient and better connected.
What is the use of an intranet?
- To organise all the organisation’s documentation properly and facilitate the search for information
- To make corporate communication and internal communication more efficient
- To handle procedures better and eliminate paper and manual systems
- To integrate tools, workflows and information so as to increase a productivity
- To involve the staff and reinforce teamwork
- To reduce costs, save time and money
- To enrich the corporate culture