An intranet is a collection of internal tools based on web technologies.
A well-made intranet will help your organisation to be more efficient and better connected.
What is the use of an intranet?
- To organise all the organisation’s documentation properly and facilitate the search for information
- To make corporate communication and internal communication more efficient
- To handle procedures better and eliminate paper and manual systems
- To integrate tools, workflows and information so as to increase a productivity
- To involve the staff and reinforce teamwork
- To reduce costs, save time and money
- To enrich the corporate culture
What are the intranets made by Can Antaviana like?
Integrated into your tools
We often integrate our intranets into the active directory systems of the company or organization, so that access to personalised content is very simple. We can also integrate existing tools, whether they are office tools or the installation of other systems, services and repositories you already use every day. In this case, the intranet becomes a rationalising and unifying work tool.